Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Ebay sigma dupe brushes




























                                                               
























                                                    Check them out here.

I've been wanting a few brushes from sigma for a few months now, but me being the cheapskate I am the cost was always something that put me off. I discovered these little gems on ebay, a 10 piece brush set which look suspiciously similar too sigma brushes, so I thought why not! I ordered them straight away for just a mere £9.95 with free postage, and they only took about 4 days too come, so needless to say these were a absolute bargain!

For just £9.95 you get 5 face brushes and 5 face brushes. Now, as you can probably tell from the photos, I have already used the face brushes as they are dirty (Apologies!) and I have to say, these are no doubt the softest brushes I have ever used, even compared to my real techniques brushes. So far I've had no shedding with any of the brushes which is great, for the price I expected a lot less from these brushes.

All the brushes have a silver handle which make them resemble sigma brushes so much. The face brushes include a flat angled kabuki, a angled kabuki, a flat kabuki, a round kabuki and a tapered kabuki which is my personal favorite! At some point i'll probably do a more in depth post on the face brushes, after I've used them for a few more weeks.

As for the eye brushes, you get a precision flat angled, precision round, precision flat, precision angled and a precision tapered which is perfect for working eye shadow into the crease and blending, although I think this could even possibly be used for concealer.

                                               
                                 Do you have any sigma brushes or any sigma dupes?









15 comments:

  1. I always buy my brushes from ebay, they have some really great quality ones for so cheap!

    Salt and Chic // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know the prices of some of the brushes on there are so good! X

      Delete
  2. Wow, these brushes look like the perfuct dupe! I recently got a makeup brush from Primark and it's amazing! I love your blog and I'm following on Bloglovin! x

    http://www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW - I was just browsing through & stumbled upon your lovely blog - It looks gorgeous and it has interesting posts that I can relate to. I'm now following you via gfc, Hope you check out my blog & follow? keep in touch love x

    Benish | Feminist Reflections

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! I'll take a look at your blog now x

      Delete
  4. Ohhh nice to see a review on these! I've been looking at Sigma dupes on ebay for ages but was worried as to whether they'd live up to the quality... will definitely invest now!


    Tilly Enn // A Beauty and Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you definitely should! such a bargain for the price x

      Delete
  5. Ah, the fact these cost so little and there's been so shedding makes me want to buy these straight away!
    Will have to purchase these, especially as you get a whole set of half of the price of one Real Technique brush!

    Love the post! :)

    Amzyinwonderland

    ReplyDelete
  6. No, I heard of the brand the first time now, maybe becuase i live in Germany :)
    I would really appriciate if we can follow each other on GFC and bloglovin'!
    xoxo Colli
    http://tobeyoutiful.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't really use face brushes, but these look so nice! They look so soft!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely review! What a bargain! It's ridiculous how pricey some brushes are, so I tend to look for less expensive alternatives. You were able to get an awesome deal. I'll have to check these out! :)
    ~Moll

    www.mollymac13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great Post!! :)

    http://www.luchluchcraft.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. the brushes looks great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. These brushes look great! And I wouldn't even be wasting a lot of money if I tried them if they're only a tenner haha.
    Sam xx
    knockoutcouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment, thank you so much :)